getting grants to green up your house

by Ines
(Ashland OR)

Where do we go to get the scoop on
a) what to do to retrofit your house to green it up as much as possible and
b) to get as much help from state federal and county monies to do so.

Signed, Amwilling but not clear what to do nor how to pay for it.

Hi Ines,

First Step: Get an energy audit done to see how energy-efficient your home is and where you can improve ( The City of Ashland provides these as a free service) ;

Step Two: Take the recommended actions;

Step Three: Use energy auditor's advice on grants and incentives available to you.

Step Four: Check the grant databases found here on anything else that might help you.

We hope this helps!

You Are Secure!

Click here to post comments.

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Energy efficient homes